Saturday, April 2, 2011

Confessions of an Infrequent Blogger

As you know, a few months ago I began a blog entitled, "Pray All the Time."  Unfortunately, I have not been writing all the time.  It has been many, many weeks now since I've posted anything at all.  However, as a Lenten discipline, I would now like to begin updating the blog each Wednesday.  I am hoping that the blog can be a vehicle for pastor and congregation and neighbors to discuss questions that are important to all of us, including issues and questions that may go beyond the usual parameters of the Sunday sermon or Church School.  So please start checking as of this coming Wednesday, April 6th.  And please offer comments so that we can get the conversation started!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jack! How lovely it is to find your blog! I was telling a friend about how you connected me with Union Presbyterian Seminary (as it is now called), actually the conversation started with how you connected me with the knowledge of what a Taize service is...but anyway, since said friend was on Twitter, I was lamenting the fact that you never got "off the ground" there. Happily, I stumbled across your blog and will look forward to your weekly updates. If you do ever decide to give Twitter a try again, I would be more than happy to help you, as I've got a pretty strong account there and am very well connected in both the UMC and PC-USA Twitter worlds.

    Grace & Peace to you, brother.

    Alison

    ReplyDelete